Tattoo Aftercare Information:
1. Keep bandage on for at least 2 hours and up to 24 hours.
2. Gently remove bandage (if its stuck, get it wet first and then pull off gently).
3. Wash tattoo with cool, soapy water to remove all ointment and bodily fluid.
4. Pat dry with clean towel. Do not re-bandage
5. Apply thin layer of anti-bacterial ointment (such at Vitamin A&D, Tattoo Goo, Dermal Heal) for
the first 3-7 days as needed, to keep moist
6. Thereafter, use unscented body lotion. Tattoos always look their best when moisturized. Taking
care of your skin means taking care of your tattoo!
Your tattoo will probably flake within the first week, do not pick it. Avoid sunlight (tanning included)and direct heat for one month. Sunscreen in your friend! Tattoos look brighter on light
skin. No lakes,swimming pools or hot tubs until flaking is completed. Some redness and swelling is normal. We encourage you to contact us if you have any questions. However, we are not physicians and if you are really concerned, please call your doctor.
Body Piercing Aftercare Information:
Every person is different and everybody heals differently.
1. WASH YOUR HANDS!
2. Remove any dried matter from your piercing and/or jewelry using a solution of non iodine sea salt.
3. Rinse completely with clean water.
Oral Piercing (Lip, Tongue, etc.)
1. Control Swelling with crushed ice.
2. ALWAYS wash your hands first before touching your jewelry!
3. Check your jewelry at least once a week to make sure its tight.
4. Rinse your mouth with diluted 50/50 water & mouthwash after eating and smoking.
5. No oral contact with anyone for 30 days. (Kissing, Oral Sex, etc.)
6. Avoid crunchy foods for the first week and spicy food for two weeks.
7. No foreign objects in your mouth for 30 days (pens, glasses, fingers, etc.)
8. No chewing tobacco.
Body Piercing (any piercing other than oral)
1. ALWAYS wash your hands before touching your jewelry or piercing.
2. DON'T let anyone touch your piercing or jewelry
3. Avoid playing with your piercing/jewelry.
4. Avoid tight clothing that may rub or push on your jewelry.
5. DON'T use rubbing alcohol, peroxide, betadine, or hibiciens.
6. No tanning for 3-4 weeks.
7. No swimming/soaking for 3-4 weeks. (pools, hot tubs, lakes, etc.)